CHAPTER - 10
EQMC Wing Activities
Objectives of the wing
- To improve the quality of education.
- To monitor and supervise the activities and programmes in district / block cluster /school level
- To enhance the educational quality by the feed back given and also recommendation relating to the supervision and monitoring staff
- Diagnose and providing solution to the children to bridge the learning gap
- Empowerment of teachers by giving guidance through on sight support
- Expanding and improving comprehensive Early Childhood Education . especially for the most vulnerable and disadvantage groups.
- Ensuring that by all children have access to complete Free and Compulsory Education of good quality.
- Improving all aspects of the quality of education and ensuring excellence of all so that recognized and measurable learning outcomes are achieved by all, especially in literacy, numeracy and essential life skills.
Activities of the wing:
- Preparation of Annual work plan
- Implementation of 10 Point Programme
- Teleconference - 10 point programme , Shaikshanika Adalath, Padhe Bharath Badhe Bharath
- Publishing of ten points programme through Margadharshi Book (Primary and High school)
- Monitoring class room interaction through online.
- Preparation of school visit formates (5 Types and 2 levels)
- Development of resource materials for Supervisory staff. (Sarala Hand Book for Monitoring Staff)
- Capacity building Workshops for our Supervisory Monitoring Staff
- Review meetings BEO and BRC for Quality Enhancement in District/ Taluk
- In 204 Taluks one in each School is Selected for the Implementation of Padhe Bharath Badhe Bharath Programme
- Aims and Objectives of Padhe Bharath Badhe Bharath Handouts will be printed and distibuted to all the Primary schools across the state
- Periodical Review of the Padhe Bharath Badhe Bharath Programme
- Quarterly Review of the Shaikshanika Adalath Programme
- Adaptation of Competency based multigrade Teaching – preparation of literature and work shop for Head Teachers
- Sensitization of Cleanliness in Cities
- Establishment of Language labs in Selected Schools
- Circular was issued by The Commissioner for Public Instruction to action the Unused and Unwanted Materials
- Description: 10 points programme:
- The Bridge course
- School Academic Plan
- Language Celebration Month
- Fluent reading, Legible writing basic calculation
- Subject Forum
- Weekly Science Experiment
- Special (extra) periods and continuous efforts to improve quality
- Observation Lesson of colleagues
- Introduction of Book
- Quiz Program
- Teleconference : Teleconference are done thrice in a year in order to communicate to block level and district level officers regarding the new initiatives and ideas of EQMC
- Implemented the ten point programme in Margadarishi book published by CPI and the same has been circulated to all schools for their guidance
- As suggested by CPI we often monitor the class room interaction through online. Also we instruct the Officers to do it whenever the school visits are scheduled
- Revised school visit formats: School visit formats have been revised and we have designed 5 formats.
- School visit format for DDPI and above officers
- School visit format for all Monitoring and Supervisory staffs
- Nali-kali format
- Classroom Interaction format (Non-Nali-kali format)
- Evaluation format
These above formats are also designed in digital form with scoring option to evaluate and to do analysis at all level. This digital format will help us in training plan, quality assessment etc. The same has been recommended to be developed as software. This has been approved and it's in progress
- Sarala handbook has been published and distributed to all the monitoring and supervisory officers through DIETs. This will be used as a guide(handbook) to all the officers on how to score and use the school visit formats
- Capacity building Workshops for the monitoring and supervisory officers
- District wise review meetings are frequently done with taluk officers, BEO, BRC and subject inspectors at state level for Quality Enhancement. We will also develop and revise the feedback systems based on the inputs received from the officers at all levels.
- Shaikshanika Adalat: It's a new initiative and Unique program conducted at block level to give a space for the teachers to ask any profession related questions to the Resource Persons (Experts) who would be answering in the adalat. The teachers who is facing the challenges can voluntarily get advise on the issues faced by them in day to day activites in adopting to new teaching methodologies, contents etc.. Such adalats are conducted face to face every quarter on Saturdays after school. Even interested parents can also participate and know about various educational programmes in this Adalat
- Padhe-Bharath, Badhe-Bharath (ERWC and EM)- This program is especially for the students to get adopted to Reading, Writing, with Comprehension of language and Early mathematics in the foundation level. This activity is assessed by the State resource group which consists of officers from all levels. Yearly four state level meetings are to be conducted for analyzing the activity in order to strengthen the program.
- Multi grade teaching : Adaptation of Competency based multigrade Teaching – preparation of literature and work shop for Head Teachers
Other work :
- Periodical School visit
- Shaikshanika Spandana programme is a state level activity in which school visits will take place for Reviewing of EQMC programmes at DIET. Based on the observation meeting will be conducted to provide guidance
- QMT and Pindix Programmes are state level programmes in which our suggestions are shared with them on requirement basis. We are called for the meeting in order to give suggestions and also to participate as a Resource person
Last Modified on 6/10/2017